Guess what? Sometimes, I do something other than teach, read, and whine about teaching/reading.
I know, you're shocked.
I also spend a great deal of time at the gym. I got a trainer (paid him an arm and a leg, but it was for a good reason) and get my ass kicked by him on a frequent basis.
Confession: I love my trainer because he's an asshole. I don't understand why I love assholes, but it seems like I wouldn't work for someone who was kind, nice, or not smarmy.
So today, as I'm doing calves and making fun of his counting ability, I finish my 2nd set of 50 raises. I was like, "oy. I have to do that again?"
And I heard him say: "Shut your mouth. You have one more set."
I said: "I can't believe you just said that to me." And then I made a mad face.
He goes: "What are you talking about?"
"You just told me to shut my mouth."
"No I didn't. I told you to stretch it out."
Then we laughed. A lot. And I still had to do calves.
No comments:
Post a Comment