Monday, March 29, 2010

Race to the Top....

Or race to a tiny state?

Delaware and Tennessee won the first round of Race to the Top grant funding, according to the Wall Street Journal.

I'm jealous. They get millions of dollars to overhaul their education department.

I'm jealous because I want to be one of the people making decisions about how students are best educated, and frankly, I'm just too young. I don't have enough experience. I look bright eyed and bushy tailed. I'm generally a harsh critic and I would make good decisions.

Not that I don't love Arizona. And would love to overhaul the education system here. Because clearly we are not doing so well according to RTTT. So let me work on the committee. I promise I have good ideas and make good decisions for the kiddos.

Just because I'm opinionated doesn't mean I don't know what's best for kiddos.

No comments: