So, we all have learned that I am obsessed with Prezi. This website is genius. You can create non-linear presentations that can be shared online OR with a projector.
It is the powerpoint of the future. But it is free. And very intuitive. And SO interesting.
So, I've basically told everyone I thought would love prezi about prezi. My roommate fell in love. (Have I ever mentioned that she has major ADD? And if you think about me and her as notes you take in a class, I am an outline and she is a mind map? Chew on that.)
I then sent it to the "power people" from my district to see if everyone fell in much love as I did.
Then, I found out that one of the best teachers I have ever known, and the teacher who taught me everything I know about teaching, uses Prezi too! She just learned about it in New York this summer when she was at Teacher's College. And she is so brilliant, I will do whatever she says. So this is my love for prezi, getting EVEN bigger as we speak.
Here are some of my favorite prezis.
Here's one about why Prezi is awesome for education.
No comments:
Post a Comment