You suck.
I hate you a lot. I think that it was dirty and despicable of you to bring the blog to the powers that be. DESPICABLE.
It has come to bite me in the ass again.
Apparently the powers that be are still pissed about that one blog post. So pissed that they will, in fact, never forgive me.
Well, don't get me started about the fact that you probably should be more focused on being professional and less focused on people calling you out.
Whatever. So this was my professional advice: you're never getting back into his good graces. But you could get back into hers. We don't exactly know how, but you have to try. It cut them deep.
Christ I've NEVER been good at fixing stuff I've broken. Most of the time, when I break something, I run away and never have to fix it. Wait. Not just most of the time. My entire life has been an epic battle of hardheadedness, opinions, pissing people off, burning bridges, and running away after I did all of that.
I try to call it wanderlust but really its because I'm no good at fixing things that I've messed up.
I could just continue to be pissed at the person who sold me out. Sold. Me. Out. I'm pretty sure you are like, oddly jealous of me, or you just don't want me to be in better graces than you.
One day karma's going to come bite you in the ass. I'll laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment