I just had an incredibly wonderful evening.
It was like the perfect storm of geniusness and awesomeness coming together.
After a power-jam session in which SO MANY decisions were made (awesome ones. Legit), the frolicking began.
One needs to only be in a great mood (which we were) to go shopping at one of my meccas - Hobby Lobby.
We wandered the store - you can legitimately buy ANYTHING you would need in the craft sense of the world - and frolicked. Especially in the picture section. We fell in love with Heck.
We then (multiple pictures later) went over and perhaps ate (I kid you not) the best burger of life? Definitely one of the top 3. (Even better than In and Out. Which we lurve).
And apparently, I make days better. I'm a life changer. I'll take that. The day was crappy until we came together.
1 comment:
Where was the amazing burger from? I must try. Also, I LOVE Hobby Lobby too.
Post a Comment