Here's an observation about single girls at weddings - we have issues. Okay, I admit, if you bring a boyfriend to a wedding, I'm sure that he and you are feeling the clock ticking, questioning why you are not having your OWN big day right now. But, at least those thoughts are running through your head.
The thoughts running through OUR heads? Well, we all want to have our own weddings, with pretty dresses, happy toasts, dancing, and a huge celebration. (And in my case, an open bar to make sure that the family gets through it.) This is why the movie Wedding Crashers was written - an exploitation of this very real phenomena of single girls at weddings.
Then, it comes as no surprise to most that single girls do CRAZY things at weddings. So crazy, in fact, that I refuse to relive the madness here. All I will say is that because of this wedding, I have absurd stories about parking lots, phone calls, and things that I don't even believe happened.
No comments:
Post a Comment