So, I've been running.
I downloaded an app onto my ipod touch the day after new years because, well, it was part of my "be more adventurous in 2011." I thought, self, obviously you don't want to look awful at your sister's wedding in April because these may be the only family wedding pictures your family gets, so, let's not look gross. You should do something about that. I chose running. Running, well that's an adventure.
It's almost been a whole month. (After I complete tomorrow's workout, I will be DONE with week 4.)
There are many things I love about running, now. First, it happens to be about 30 minutes I can clear my head. No thinking about school. No thinking about stress. No thinking about anything but the awesome music I'm rocking out too. Second, I get to track my workouts and I actually see myself improve. Yesterday, I ran a 13 minute mile. For 2 and a half miles. (What? Yes. I totally did that.)
But mostly, I love running on the treadmill at my gym because I overlook the entire weight room. Full of very, very cute boys lifting weights. It's like 30 minutes of eye candy. It makes me smile.
1 comment:
I need to join your gym. Our treadmills are lined up in front of a mirror, so when I run, I get to look at my face turn read and my fat jiggle around. Not as enjoyable as eye candy!
Post a Comment